- What is the estimated percentage of Americans who have Celiac disease that are misdiagnosed? 83% 83%
- What are the chances of an immediate family member also having Celiac Disease? Up to… 22% 22%
- How much does a completely Gluten-Free Diet help a person with Celiac Disease? 100% 100%
- An estimated 1% of Americans have Celiac now. What is the estimate for Celiac diagnosis by the year 2019? 55% 55%
- How much does a positive attitude help? Like visiting Ruby Lynn’s Kitchen for instance… 100% 100%
What is Gluten anyway?? Gluten (pronounced: gloo-tin) is a protein found in wheat, kamut, spelt, rye and barley. If your body cannot tolerate gluten, you will become very ill if you continue to eat it. You can learn more about Celiac Disease here.