Quick & Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies can be made in minutes! Decadent, delicious and loaded with melted chocolate chips, Quick & Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies will make everyone happy. Your friends and family just might convert to being Gluten-Free after just one bite!
Most kids like their brownies without nuts, so this recipe is nut-free but you can add walnuts on top right before baking and you will have a delicious brownie topped with toasted walnuts. So GOOD! Oh, and you can easily make these brownies Dairy-Free, too.
Quick & Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies is the perfect dessert to make when you want something that screams CHOCOLATE but are pressed for time. Enjoy!
THIS RECIPE IS: Gluten-Free & Nut-Free
OPTIONS: Dairy-Free, Sugar Substitution & Add Nuts
Quick & Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Makes 1 8×8-inch pan
- WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS: These delicious brownies get a double-pop of flavor from both cocoa and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Potato starch gives added moistness and lightness.
1/2 cup butter (see Dairy-Free Notes)
6 TAB. cocoa
1 cup sugar (see Sugar Substitution Notes)
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (See Dairy-Free Notes)
3 large or extra-large eggs
1/3 cup potato starch
Pinch of sea salt (1/16th teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium/low heat. Stir. Remove from heat when melted.
- Whisk in the cocoa until smooth; whisk in the sugar. Add 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips and whisk until melted. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time. When smooth whisk in the potato starch and sea salt.
- Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan. Place baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 23-28 minutes. Do not over-bake. The brownies should be barely set in the middle and just start to crack on the outside edges. Cool on a baking rack.
- DAIRY-FREE: Use Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips & Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Stick.
- EGG-FREE: Do not attempt to make this recipe without eggs. The eggs are an integral part of the structure of the brownies and hold them together.
- SUGAR SUBSTITUTION: If you like your brownies less sweet tasting, and have a bit of a “caramel-y flavor” use 1 cup Coconut Sugar instead of regular sugar.
- ADD NUTS: 1/2 – 1 cup walnuts, chopped or halves. Before baking, sprinkle on top of the batter.