I have tried the frosting both ways and each version is equally soft, rich and delicious. You simply must try this frosting with my gluten and dairy free Very Vanilla Cupcakes. Oh my goodness – this is a match made in “Cupcake Heaven!”
3. Place the chocolate mixture in your mixing bowl; add the agave nectar tablespoon by tablespoon beating at medium/low speed. After all the agave nectar is incorporated increase the mixer speed to medium-high and beat until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting will get lighter in color the longer your beat it in your mixer.
- You can store any leftover frosting in a tightly covered container. Beat it with your mixer until light and creamy.
- If you want to use just a little bit of your leftover chilled frosting (you simply MUST have just ONE cupcake…) just pop the amount of cold frosting you want in the microwave for about 1-2 seconds, seconds – not minutes! This frosting melts super fast – stir until creamy then spread on your cupcake. Whalla! Instant gratification!
- Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting is fabulous on Very Vanilla Cupcakes… irresistibly yummy!